The Steering Team guided project activities and monitor the activities of each of the teams.
Grant Funding $3,920
Total Cost $13,032
The grant funding covered approximately 60 hours of the Grant Manager and 40 hours of assistance from YCSWCD. The Match funds came from the volunteers and participant’s time in attending the four Steering Team meetings throughout the project.
- Ensuring the SCWIP-I project goals and objectives are met
- Providing ongoing support and guidance to the other teams
- Promoting collaboration with other organizations
- Attending in-person Steering Team meetings at least once a year
- Attending Team meetings when necessary
- Reviewing all relevant documents prior to Steering Team meetings
- Reviewing on meeting minutes
- Taking on assigned action items
- Assisting Grant Manager in the production of two semiannual reports to the Maine DEP
Activity Dates & Commitments
The following are estimated times and dates for various team activities.
|First Steering Team & Project Launch Meeting||June 23, 2008|
|Individual Project Team Launch Meetings||July 23, 2008|
|Second Steering Team Meeting||March 2009|
|Assist in producing Semiannual Report||May 2009|
|Third Steering Team Meeting||June 2009|
|Assist in producing Semiannual Report||November 2009|
|Fourth Steering Team Meeting||March 2010|
Steering Team Members & Advisors
The following are team leaders and members, as well as any technical advisors for this team.
|Sue Cobler (Leader)||319 Grant Manager, Town of Kittery|
|Forrest Bell||FB Environmental / York County Soil and Water Conservation District (YC-SWCD)|
|Jonathan Carter||Town Manager, Town of Kittery|
|Phyllis Ford||Steering Committee, Spruce Creek Association|
|Paula Ledgett||Steering Committee, Spruce Creek Association|
|Don Kale||Maine Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)|